EpiVax will be joining more than 1,400 companies from over 45 countries at Bio-Europe Spring, the premier springtime partnering conference bringing together a “whoʼs who” from biotech, pharma and finance in Europe’s most innovative biopharma clusters. Partner with us to hear about our new immunoinformatics platform accelerating the advancement of personalized cancer vaccine design.
- EpiVax Oncology Completes a $1.2M Bridge Financing
- EpiVax Opens New Headquarters and Celebrates 20 Years of Fearless Science
- Let’s get physical – (Biophysical properties of Mabs)
- $325K NIH Grant to EpiVax to Enable Development of Personalized Risk Assessment Tool for Enzyme Replacement Therapy in Pompe Disease
- 4th Annual Immunogenicity & Tolerance Seminar – November 9th, 2018