EpiVax will be joining more than 1,400 companies from over 45 countries at Bio-Europe Spring, the premier springtime partnering conference bringing together a “whoʼs who” from biotech, pharma and finance in Europe’s most innovative biopharma clusters. Partner with us to hear about our new immunoinformatics platform accelerating the advancement of personalized cancer vaccine design.
- 4th Annual Immunogenicity & Tolerance Seminar – November 9th, 2018
- EpiVax and GAIA Vaccine Foundation Celebrate Women’s Achievements Throughout History and Across Nations
- Immune Engineering Cas9: Yes We Can!
- EpiVax Awarded Grant to Develop New Graves’ Disease Therapy
- The DIY Movement . . . in Cancer Vaccines