This year, EpiVax was awarded $243,561 in Total Direct and Indirect Funding to support the development of their unique HIV vaccine platform (de-tolerized anti-Dec205). The total amount awarded to date is $797,855 in Direct and Indirect costs, to further this aspect of the GAIA Vaccine development program.
- EpiVax and GAIA Vaccine Foundation Celebrate Women’s Achievements Throughout History and Across Nations
- Immune Engineering Cas9: Yes We Can!
- EpiVax Awarded Grant to Develop New Graves’ Disease Therapy
- The DIY Movement . . . in Cancer Vaccines
- Big Dog, Little Dog (Biologics) – Both Need Immunogenicity Risk Assessment