This year, EpiVax was awarded $243,561 in Total Direct and Indirect Funding to support the development of their unique HIV vaccine platform (de-tolerized anti-Dec205). The total amount awarded to date is $797,855 in Direct and Indirect costs, to further this aspect of the GAIA Vaccine development program.
- Westin Immunogenicity Seminar 2018 – October 15th, 2018
- EpiVax Oncology Completes a $1.2M Bridge Financing
- EpiVax Opens New Headquarters and Celebrates 20 Years of Fearless Science
- Let’s get physical – (Biophysical properties of Mabs)
- $325K NIH Grant to EpiVax to Enable Development of Personalized Risk Assessment Tool for Enzyme Replacement Therapy in Pompe Disease