It has been almost 1 month since Typhoon Soudelor caused widespread destruction to life and property, but the impacts from the storm are far from over. Soudelor was the most intense tropical cyclone to develop in the Northern Hemisphere so far this year and transporting relief supplies is very difficult because in many areas roads have been washed away. Many residents are still without power and telephone. EpiVax is honoring our business colleagues who were effected by Soudelor with a contribution to the Red Cross. Join EpiVax in helping those impacted by disasters like Typhoon Soudelor and countless other crises by making a gift to the Red Cross Disaster Relief. Your gift enables the Red Cross to prepare for, respond to and help people recover from disasters big and small. Visit redcross.org/donate, or call 1-800-REDCROSS.
- Host Cell Proteins in COVID Vaccines? and …. Fearless Science World Tour!
- Meet the 6 newest EpiVax team members!
- AAPS NBC Tech Challenge Talk: Engineering Better Biologics: Does Nature Know Best?
- Hope is a vaccine / L’espoir, c’est un vaccin
- EpiVax Identifies T cell Epitopes critical to robust T cell immune response in SARS-CoV-2 , Results Published in NPJ Vaccines