The EpiVax Immunogenicity scale shows the impact of T cell epitope content on overall immunogenicity. In the case of standard monoclonals, this “potential” is modified by the presence of Treg epitopes known as Tregitopes. If Tregs are not functioning, we surmise that the Treg epitopes (Tregitopes) do not immune modulate and they will be seen as T effector epitopes -thus all of the epitopes including Treg epitopes could drive ADA.
- Host Cell Proteins in COVID Vaccines? and …. Fearless Science World Tour!
- Meet the 6 newest EpiVax team members!
- AAPS NBC Tech Challenge Talk: Engineering Better Biologics: Does Nature Know Best?
- Hope is a vaccine / L’espoir, c’est un vaccin
- EpiVax Identifies T cell Epitopes critical to robust T cell immune response in SARS-CoV-2 , Results Published in NPJ Vaccines