2nd Antigen-Specific Immune Tolerance Drug Development Summit
Tuesday, March 26th – Thursday, March 28th, 2019
Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill
5 Blossom Street
Join Dr. Annie De Groot, CEO/CSO EpiVax, at the 2nd Antigen-Specific Immune Tolerance Drug Development Summit, taking place March 26-28. As a featured speaker, she will be presenting data on the active tolerance of Tregitopes in autoimmune diabetes and allergy. The presentation is scheduled for March 28 at 3:30P.M.
TO VIEW THE FULL CONFERENCE AGENDA, CLICK HERE!
ABOUT THIS EVENT:
In a time when generating compelling clinical data to prove the concept of antigen-specific immunotherapies is gaining momentum, the 2nd Antigen-Specific Immune Tolerance Drug Development Summit will help large pharma, biotech, and academic researchers to overcome the complexity of auto-immune mediated disorders, expand opportunities through combination strategies and undertake a more precise and antigen-specific approach to novel drug development.
Improve the discovery of novel antigens, optimize the tolerance delivery systems and accelerate the translation of safe and effective immune tolerance therapies into the clinic with solution led insights from the fields of allergy and autoimmunity.
This summit will feature the following:
- Speaker faculty from GSK, Eli Lilly, ITN & FDA
- A curated learning journey from early discovery to clinical development
- 3 powerful days with solution led case studies from the fields of allergy & autoimmunity
- Crucial challenges and critical decision making to successfully translate promising strategies into effective therapies
- Critical strategic discussions focused on expanding opportunities through combination therapies to address unmet clinical needs
- Intimate networking with key decision-makers from large pharma, biotech & academia through high-quality discussions
To learn more and/or to register, please visit Hanson Wade’s official event page.