EpiVax will be joining more than 1,400 companies from over 45 countries at Bio-Europe Spring, the premier springtime partnering conference bringing together a “whoʼs who” from biotech, pharma and finance in Europe’s most innovative biopharma clusters. Partner with us to hear about our new immunoinformatics platform accelerating the advancement of personalized cancer vaccine design.
- Host Cell Proteins in COVID Vaccines? and …. Fearless Science World Tour!
- Meet the 6 newest EpiVax team members!
- AAPS NBC Tech Challenge Talk: Engineering Better Biologics: Does Nature Know Best?
- Hope is a vaccine / L’espoir, c’est un vaccin
- EpiVax Identifies T cell Epitopes critical to robust T cell immune response in SARS-CoV-2 , Results Published in NPJ Vaccines