EpiVax will be joining more than 1,400 companies from over 45 countries at Bio-Europe Spring, the premier springtime partnering conference bringing together a “whoʼs who” from biotech, pharma and finance in Europe’s most innovative biopharma clusters. Partner with us to hear about our new immunoinformatics platform accelerating the advancement of personalized cancer vaccine design.
- Spy Vs Spy and … Making Better B-cell Derived Antibodies for COVID-19
- Webinar: Immune Engineering Human B cell-Derived Antibodies for Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Press Release: Pacific GeneTech Partners With EpiVax on a Novel Vaccine Approach for ASF
- Press Release: Entos Pharmaceuticals partners with EpiVax to develop a pan-coronavirus DNA vaccine
- Press Release: PharmaJet partners with Immunomic Therapeutics and EpiVax to develop and deliver COVID-19 Vaccine