EpiVax will present the latest information about Stealth Botox at the upcoming Interagency Botulism Research Coordinating Committee (IBRCC) meeting in Frederick, Maryland. IBRCC is an annual national and international forum for presenting state-of-the-art research on botulinum toxin and the deadly disease it causes, botulism. The fundamental purpose of IBRCC is to provide a mechanism for coordination between federal and non-federal agencies to improve public health responses to, and medical countermeasures against, botulism in all its forms. The conference will run from October 25-28. Click here for more information.
- Host Cell Proteins in COVID Vaccines? and …. Fearless Science World Tour!
- Meet the 6 newest EpiVax team members!
- AAPS NBC Tech Challenge Talk: Engineering Better Biologics: Does Nature Know Best?
- Hope is a vaccine / L’espoir, c’est un vaccin
- EpiVax Identifies T cell Epitopes critical to robust T cell immune response in SARS-CoV-2 , Results Published in NPJ Vaccines