EpiVax will present the latest information about Stealth Botox at the upcoming Interagency Botulism Research Coordinating Committee (IBRCC) meeting in Frederick, Maryland. IBRCC is an annual national and international forum for presenting state-of-the-art research on botulinum toxin and the deadly disease it causes, botulism. The fundamental purpose of IBRCC is to provide a mechanism for coordination between federal and non-federal agencies to improve public health responses to, and medical countermeasures against, botulism in all its forms. The conference will run from October 25-28. Click here for more information.
- Dogs on Bicycles and Hamster (Proteins) in Biologics!
- Amsterdam Immunogenicity & Tolerance Seminar November 18, 2022 **Updated with Pictures and Recordings!****
- EpiVax Joins Intravacc, CEPI on Project to Develop Universal Betacoronavirus Vaccine
- Tregs In SARS-COV-2? Yes, There Are. And: Boston, Basel And Amsterdam Oh My!
- AAPS PharmSci 360, October 16-19, 2022 **Updated with Pictures!**