The publications from our “ICoVax 2013” pre-conference have now been published. The full content of the supplement can be found at this link. The link to the supplement is permanently accessible.
We hope to see you at the next event!
The annual Vaccine & ISV Annual Global Congress, co-organized by the Vaccine journal and the International Society for Vaccines (ISV), is the largest non-commercial conference in the vaccine field and attended by vaccine experts and researchers around the world. The journal Vaccine (https://www.journals.elsevier.com/vaccine/) is the pre-eminent journal for those interested in vaccines and vaccination. ISV (https://www.isv-online.org/) is an international organization that engages, supports, and sustains the professional goals of a diverse membership in all areas relevant to vaccines. The 7th Vaccine & ISV Annual Global Congress (https://www.vaccinecongress.com/) was held on October 27-29 , 2013 at Sitges, Barcelona, Spain.
The pre-conference Computational Vaccinology Workshop (ICoVax 2013) was a satellite workshop held on Oct. 26, 2013, prior to the general Vaccine & ISV Annual Global Congress. The main objective of the ICoVax workshop is to provide an international platform for researchers and bioinformaticians to report, share, and discuss the most recent developments, scientific findings, and ideas in the new exciting field of computational vaccinology and vaccine informatics. This is also a platform for making new friends and building up potential collaborations. The first ICoVax held in 2011 in Seattle, USA, and the second ICoVax2012 in Shanghai China, attracted many attendees worldwide and obtained very positive feedback.
The full-length papers were submitted to the ICoVax 2013 workshop through Easychair and were peer-reviewed.
- Publications: Click here for the publications
- Venue: Meliá Sitges, Barcelona, Spain. Conference Room Details will be posted soon.
- Accommodations: Melia Sitegs Hotel
- Session Program: View our full agenda here
Organizing Committee of 3rd ISV ICoVax:
ICoVax is organized by well known experts in the field of computational vaccinology, immunoinformatics, and vaccine informatics. The organization includes the following members:
- Anne S. De Groot, Co-founder, EpiVax, Inc.; Professor and Director, University of Rhode Island Institute for Immunology and Informatics (iCubed)
- Yongqun “Oliver” He, Associate Professor, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, USA
- Christian Schoenbach, Professor, Department of Bioscience and Bioinformatics, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Fukuoka, Japan
- Nikolai Petrovsky, Professor, Endocrinology Department, Flinders Medical Centre, Bedford Park, SA, Australia.
- Zhiwei Cao, Professor, School of Life Sciences and Technology, Tongji University, Shanghai, China
- Vladimir Brusic, Director of Bioinformatics, Cancer Vaccine Center, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, USA.
- Pedro A. Reche, Facultad de Medicina, Dpto. Microbiology I – Immunology, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Madrid 28040, Spain.