Immunoinformatics tools were used to predict human leukocyte antigen (HLA) class II-restricted T cell epitopes within the envelope glycoproteins and nucleocapsid proteins of Ebola virus (EBOV) and Sudan virus (SUDV) and the structural proteins of Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus (VEEV).
- Host Cell Proteins in COVID Vaccines? and …. Fearless Science World Tour!
- Meet the 6 newest EpiVax team members!
- AAPS NBC Tech Challenge Talk: Engineering Better Biologics: Does Nature Know Best?
- Hope is a vaccine / L’espoir, c’est un vaccin
- EpiVax Identifies T cell Epitopes critical to robust T cell immune response in SARS-CoV-2 , Results Published in NPJ Vaccines