7th International Conference: Influenza Vaccines for the World
Tuesday, April 2nd – Thursday, April 4th
Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Join our Scientific Director in Vaccine Research, Lenny Moise, at IVW 2019, as he presents EpiVax’s work in influenza vaccine development. His presentation, “Immune engineering: A strategy to couple B cell and T cell immunity for improved pandemic and universal influenza vaccines” is scheduled for Session 5 on April 2.
The IVW series is an international forum for world renowned experts in the field of influenza vaccines and related issues to report on the latest data and trends associated with current and new influenza vaccines and technologies, as well as their availability, delivery, and implementation worldwide.
The scientific program will include keynote lectures, contributed papers, workshops, panel discussions, satellite symposia and poster presentations emphasizing all aspects of ‘Influenza Vaccines’ and their usage and effectiveness.
Additionally, the following topics will be covered at the conference:
- Surveillance Issues / Burden of Disease
- Immunological Issues
- Social / Political / Financial Issues Surrounding Influenza Vaccination
- Novel Developments
- Production / Formulation Issues / Manufacturing Issues
- Vaccine Usage / Targeting Strategies
- Influenza Vaccines / Adjuvants – Improvement Issues
- Pandemic Preparedness Issues / Licensing Issues
For more information and/or to register, visit IVW’s official event page.