5th CRI-CIMT-EATI-AACR International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference
CICON 2019: Translating Science into Survival
Wednesday, September 25 – Saturday, September 28
Espace Grande Arche de la Defense
Parvis de la Défense
92044 Paris, France
Members of EpiVax Oncology are attending CICON 2019, taking place at the Espace Grande Arche de la Defense in Paris, France. The conference will run from September 25-28.
ABOUT CICON 2019:
The Cancer Research Institute (CRI), the Associate for Cancer Immunotherapy (CIMT), the European Academy of Tumor Immunology (EATI), and the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR), present the 5th International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference (CICON).
The program will focus on “Translating Science into Survival,” and feature talks from more than 50 leaders in the field covering all areas of inquiry in cancer immunology and immunotherapy. Topics are to include:
- Cancer prevention and life style factors in oncoimmunology
- Combination therapies with immune checkpoint blockers
- T cell exhaustion – mechanisms of resistance
- Immunotherapies, non-cell-based
- Immunotherapies, cell based
- New targets and concepts
- Tumor antigens
- Vaccination strategies
- New trends in technology & informatics
- TME analysis
- Onco- and immunometabolism
- Microbiota in oncoimmunology
To learn more about the conference, and/or to RSVP, visit CICON’s official event page.