2nd International Conference on Therapeutic Antibodies in Mexico
Thursday, November 29th and Friday, November 30th
Hotel Hilton Reforma, CDMX
We had a great time at this event! Check out photos from the seminar below.
The National Counsel for Science and Technology (CONACyT) and The Research and Development in Bioprocesses (UDIBI) at The National Polytechnic Institute (IPN) will be hosting the Second International Conference on Therapeutic Antibodies in Mexico 2018 on November 29th and 30th, 2018, at the Hotel Hilton Reforma in Mexico City. Join Dr. Annie De Groot, as she presents EpiVax’s novel work in immunogenicity assessment.
The event will gather International and National experts in diverse areas of the therapeutic antibody discovery and development fields, who will share their knowledge and experience in topics such as:
- Therapeutic Antibody Discovery Platforms and Optimization
- Therapeutic innovation including CAR-T cells immunotherapy
- Preclinical and clinical development
- Immunogenicity prediction and assessment
- Bioprocesses and manufacturing of therapeutic antibodies
- Intellectual Property landscape in Mexico
- Worldwide and Mexican regulation
- Academy-Industry cooperation models to foster Innovation in Mexico.
To learn more about this event, and/or to register, please visit Anticuerpos Mexico’s official event page.