- Posted on September 25, 2001 by epivax3Awarded SBIR Phase I grant for West Nile Virus diagnostic projectRead more
- Posted on September 20, 2001 by epivax3Awarded SBIR Phase I grant for Human Papiloma Virus vaccine projectRead more
- Posted on June 25, 2001 by epivax3Signed strategic cooperation and co-marketing agreement with Beckman Coulter ImmunomicsRead more
Anne De Groot named Core Scientist by Sequella Global TB Foundation and awarded 3 year $900,000 TB vaccine development grantPosted on April 25, 2000 by epivax3Anne De Groot named Core Scientist by Sequella Global TB Foundation and awarded 3 year $900,000 TB vaccine development grantRead more
- Posted on September 25, 1999 by epivax3Awarded SBIR Phase I for HIV vaccine development. Full time operations begin.Read more
- Posted on June 25, 1998 by epivax3Awarded phase 1 development grant from Rhode Island’s Slater Center for Biomedical TechnologyRead more
Join our newsletter
We strive to provide our clients, collaborators and everyday immunology enthusiasts with valuable content. Written by our CEO/CSO Dr. Anne Dr Groot, you can expect up to date vaccine development efforts, upcoming events and so much more from our offices here in Providence, RI.