[Updated] View Event Photos!
The Westin Immunogenicity Seminar is a unique forum for industry and academic professionals to share ideas, present research updates and network with potential collaborators. The purpose of this seminar is to bridge the gap between protein drug development and recent academic research on Tregs, Tregitopes, with a special focus on immunogenicity, deimmunization and tolerance induction. This catered event takes place at the beautiful Westin Tokyo.
URI/EpiVax Immunogenicity Seminar 2017
Sponsored by: The Institute for Immunology and Informatics (iCubed), University of Rhode Island (URI) & EpiVax, Inc.
Determinants of Immunogenicity
1. Review: T Memory, Immunogenicity, and Tolerance
2. Applications to Biologics and Vaccines (New, Unpublished Data)
Induction of Tolerance
3. Novel Treg Epitope Discovery and Validation (New, Unpublished Data)
4. Antigen-specific Tolerance Induction in Allergy (New, Unpublished Data)
Measuring and Modulating Immunogenicity
5. Current Approaches to De-Risking Protein Drugs (New Expert Speaker)
Immunogenicity and Tolerance in Immuno-Oncology Applications
6. Impact of Checkpoint Inhibitors on Tolerance (New Expert Speaker)
7. Personalizing Cancer Vaccines (New, Unpublished Data)
Provided: Breakfast, box lunch. Join us for the cocktail hour at the close of the seminar!
Check back for program updates.