SAVE THE DATE!
EpiVax is hosting a cocktail reception at University of Hawaii’s new Cancer Center (at the Sullivan Center), Sunday May 5th, 5:30 – 8:30 pm!
Hawaii-tope will be a cocktail and appetizer reception sponsored by EpiVax and the venue was generously donated by Dr. Michele Carbone, Director of UHCC. If you are attending the AAI conference or will be in the area, please come and join us (Register HERE)! This is a wonderful chance to network while enjoying the Hawaiian sunset at the beautiful U. Hawaii Cancer Center – see the virtual tour below!
Map from AAI to UH Cancer Center – https://goo.gl/maps/fRi3D
Save the date and if you can attend and Register HERE!
Note: Registration for AAI IS NOT required to attend this event!
In addition to hosting the Hawaii-tope networking event, Dr. Annie De Groot and Dr. Leslie Cousens will be speaking at the AAI conference!
Also, the EpiVax team will be presenting 7 posters (see below)!
- Dr. Annie De Groot (also chairing session), Monday May 6th, 1-3 pm: Antigen-specific tolerance induction by Tregitopes in vivo.
- Dr. Leslie Cousens, Monday May 6th, 1-3 pm: Tregitopes: The active ingredient in IVIG-mediated tolerance induction?
Posters Accepted (click to see and download posters):
- Antigen-specific tolerance induction by Tregitopes in vivo.
- Tregitopes: The active ingredient in IVIG-mediated tolerance induction?
- Highly Immunogenic Vaccine For Prevention and Therapy of Malignant Mesothelioma
- Immunogenic Biologics: Validation of Screening, Deimmunization and Tolerization Approaches
- In silico High Throughput Pre-clinical Determination of Monoclonal Antibody Immunogenicity
- iVAX: A Sophisticated Suite of Online Vaccine Design Tools
- The Two-faced T cell Epitope: Examining the Host-Microbe Interface with JanusMatrix
- Cross-reactive influenza H1N1 T cell epitopes identified by
immunoinformatic methods stimulate CD4+ T cell responses