Come participate in one of the following hands-on demonstrations of our bioinformatics tools! Each of these workshops features presentations and demonstrations led by our expert immunoinformaticians. Learn from the best!
- 5th Antibody Generation, Engineering & Design Conference
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Le Meridien Parkhotel, Frankfurt, Germany
- 29th of February 2012
- Half-Day Workshop February 29th: Latest Advances in Reducing the Risk of Immunogenicity: Deimmunization and Tolerance Induction
- Email Curtis for the discount code by clicking here
- Tokyo, Japan: 16 and 19th March 2012
- The Westin Hotel, Tokyo, Japan
- Seminar – March 16th; Hands-on Training – March 19th.
- Email Frances Terry to sign up by clicking here.
- The Institute of Immunology and Informatics will have hands-on training for Neglected Tropical Disease Vaccine researchers May 28 – June 7, 2012. See http://www.immunome.org for information. This workshop is linked to the 27th Annual Molecular Biology Summer Workshop at Smith College, June 10 through June 23 and again on July 8 through July 21. A limited number of scholarships will be made available to international applicants of the Smith College summer workshop only, but iCubed and Smith College will work together to provide recipients with a letter to permit foreign applicants to attend both workshops.
- For more information about the Smith College workshop and scholarship, please visit this website.