It’s a New Year (2012) and our resolution is to keep you better informed.
Here’s a list of our upcoming conferences. Write Curtis Miller at EpiVax (email@example.com) if you would like to meet us in/around the time of these speaking engagements.
Speaking Engagements – come hear our latest updates!
1/30 – 1/31
· 3rd Annual Advancing Biologics
· Munich, Germany
· Topic of Talk: Regulatory T cell epitopes “Tregitopes” and biologics: A paradigm shifting immunogenicity solution
2/27 – 2/28
· 5th Antibody Generation, Engineering, and Design
· Frankfurt, Germany
· Topic of Talk: Immunogenicity: The Latest Advances in Reducing the Risk: Deimmunization and Tolerance
3/15 – 3/17
· CSL Behring’s 2nd Natural Antibody Workshop
· Bern, Switzerland
· Topic of Talk: Tregitopes- Overview and MOA
4/17 – 4/19
· 13th Annual Immunogenicity for Biotherapeutics
· Baltimore, Maryland
· Topic of Talk: Identifying Host Cell Genome Epitopes and What They Mean for Immunogenicity
5/9 – 5/13
· 8th International Congress on Autoimmunity
· Granada, Spain
· Topic of Talk: Tregitopes: Overview and Method of Action
We will also be attending AAI, AAPS, and the Global AIDS conference in Washington DC.
And – sign up to get our newsletter online to keep up with our plans!