Annie De Groot [class of] ’78 is using mathematical models and cutting-edge computer science to map the body’s response to disease. Her goal is to eradicate some of the world’s deadliest illnesses by making vaccines—and health care— available to everyone. Read the full article at Smith Alumnae Quarterly- De Groot Article.
- Host Cell Proteins in COVID Vaccines? and …. Fearless Science World Tour!
- Meet the 6 newest EpiVax team members!
- AAPS NBC Tech Challenge Talk: Engineering Better Biologics: Does Nature Know Best?
- Hope is a vaccine / L’espoir, c’est un vaccin
- EpiVax Identifies T cell Epitopes critical to robust T cell immune response in SARS-CoV-2 , Results Published in NPJ Vaccines