This year, EpiVax was awarded $243,561 in Total Direct and Indirect Funding to support the development of their unique HIV vaccine platform (de-tolerized anti-Dec205). The total amount awarded to date is $797,855 in Direct and Indirect costs, to further this aspect of the GAIA Vaccine development program.
- Host Cell Proteins in COVID Vaccines? and …. Fearless Science World Tour!
- Meet the 6 newest EpiVax team members!
- AAPS NBC Tech Challenge Talk: Engineering Better Biologics: Does Nature Know Best?
- Hope is a vaccine / L’espoir, c’est un vaccin
- EpiVax Identifies T cell Epitopes critical to robust T cell immune response in SARS-CoV-2 , Results Published in NPJ Vaccines