This year, EpiVax was awarded $243,561 in Total Direct and Indirect Funding to support the development of their unique HIV vaccine platform (de-tolerized anti-Dec205). The total amount awarded to date is $797,855 in Direct and Indirect costs, to further this aspect of the GAIA Vaccine development program.
- Dogs on Bicycles and Hamster (Proteins) in Biologics!
- Amsterdam Immunogenicity & Tolerance Seminar November 18, 2022 **Updated with Pictures and Recordings!****
- EpiVax Joins Intravacc, CEPI on Project to Develop Universal Betacoronavirus Vaccine
- Tregs In SARS-COV-2? Yes, There Are. And: Boston, Basel And Amsterdam Oh My!
- AAPS PharmSci 360, October 16-19, 2022 **Updated with Pictures!**