Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics
Monday, December 9th – Friday, December 13th
San Diego, California
Meet Sarah Moniz, Business Development Associate, at the largest antibody technology meeting, hosted by the Antibody Society, from December 9 to 12 at the Marriott Marquis in San Diego. Learn about EpiVax’s High Throughput Antibody Immunogenicity Prediction tool and report.
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE:
Fast-track your antibodies to the clinic and beyond! Attend keynotes from trail-blazing researchers in antibody therapeutics. Collaborate with 1000+ attendees from leading pharma, biotechs, and academia. Find potential partners for research projects.
NEW THIS YEAR – Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in half-day sessions and workshops covering topics such as:
- Tumor-conditional immunotherapy
- Tissue specific delivery of antibodies
- Bioinformatics and computational tools for antibody optimization and engineering
- Systems immunology for therapeutic target discovery
- Bispecific antibodies: New strategies and case studies
…and much more!
To learn more about this conference and/or to register, please visit the official event page.