Lucky us! the 13th International Bio Asia Conference is scheduled for March 15-16, 2016 at the Grand Hyatt, Tokyo in Roppongi. It might be a bit early for cherry blossoms, but hope springs eternal!
We will be arriving a bit early and staying a bit late. Please let us know if you would like us to meet with you in Tokyo. We’d be happy to discuss:
- Our plans to put the optimized H7N9 vaccine in clinical trials in May
- Our Zika vaccine designs (on demand, for the US Department of defense)
- Our Tregitope program (going strong!)
- Our ISPRI and iVAX Toolkits for better protein therapeutics and faster vaccine design
- Our computational pipeline for personalized cancer vaccines !
- We look forward to seeing you in Tokyo!
Annie and Steven