Tregtiope West was a great success!
We would like to say ‘thank you’ to all of our speakers and to all those who attended. We had a wonderful turnout and your participation is very much appreciated. See below for a digital copy of the handouts and links to our posters.
- Dr. De Groot: Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 01:30 pm – 04:00 pm
Title: Immunogenicity Screening, Deimmunization, Tolerance Induction for Biologics (there was a great turnout, see pic below).
- Antigen-specific tolerance induction by Tregitopes in vivo. – APR 2013
- Tregitopes: The active ingredient in IVIG-mediated tolerance induction? – APR 2013
- Highly Immunogenic Vaccine For Prevention and Therapy of Malignant Mesothelioma – APR 2013
- Immunogenic Biologics: Validation of Screening, Deimmunization and Tolerization Approaches – APR 2013
- In silico High Throughput Pre-clinical Determination of Monoclonal Antibody Immunogenicity – APR 2013
- iVAX: A Sophisticated Suite of Online Vaccine Design Tools – APR 2013
- The Two-faced T cell Epitope: Examining the Host-Microbe Interface with JanusMatrix – APR 2013
- Cross-reactive influenza H1N1 T cell epitopes identified by
immunoinformatic methods stimulate CD4+ T cell responses – APR 2013
- In-silico prediction of HLA-DP and -DQ epitope content is poorly correlated with clinical immunogenicity of therapeutic proteins – May 2013
- Immunogenicity Analysis of Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) Host Cell Protein Contaminants in Therapeutic Protein Formulations – May 2013
Thank you again for attending our Tregitope West meeting, we hope to see you soon!