EpiVax will present the latest information about Stealth Botox at the upcoming Interagency Botulism Research Coordinating Committee (IBRCC) meeting in Frederick, Maryland. IBRCC is an annual national and international forum for presenting state-of-the-art research on botulinum toxin and the deadly disease it causes, botulism. The fundamental purpose of IBRCC is to provide a mechanism for coordination between federal and non-federal agencies to improve public health responses to, and medical countermeasures against, botulism in all its forms. The conference will run from October 25-28. Click here for more information.
- Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics December 9th-13th, 2018
- Conference of Research Workers in Animal Diseases (CRWAD) – December 1st-4th, 2018 (Updated)
- International Conference on Therapeutic Antibodies in Mexico – November 29th-30th, 2018 (Updated)
- Leslie J. De Groot MD, 1928-2018
- 4th Annual Immunogenicity & Tolerance Seminar – November 9th, 2018 (Updated)