EpiVax will present the latest information about Stealth Botox at the upcoming Interagency Botulism Research Coordinating Committee (IBRCC) meeting in Frederick, Maryland. IBRCC is an annual national and international forum for presenting state-of-the-art research on botulinum toxin and the deadly disease it causes, botulism. The fundamental purpose of IBRCC is to provide a mechanism for coordination between federal and non-federal agencies to improve public health responses to, and medical countermeasures against, botulism in all its forms. The conference will run from October 25-28. Click here for more information.
- EpiVax Oncology Completes a $1.2M Bridge Financing
- EpiVax Opens New Headquarters and Celebrates 20 Years of Fearless Science
- Let’s get physical – (Biophysical properties of Mabs)
- $325K NIH Grant to EpiVax to Enable Development of Personalized Risk Assessment Tool for Enzyme Replacement Therapy in Pompe Disease
- 4th Annual Immunogenicity & Tolerance Seminar – November 9th, 2018