The Westin Immunogenicity Seminar is a unique forum for industry and academic professionals to share ideas, present research updates, and network with potential collaborators. The purpose of this seminar is to bridge the gap between protein drug development and recent academic research on Tregs, Tregitopes, with a special focus on immunogenicity, deimmunization, and tolerance induction. This catered event takes place at the beautiful Westin Tokyo.
Confirmed keynote speakers are to include:
- Dr. Bruce Mazer (McGill University)
- Dr. Annie De Groot (EpiVax)
Discussion topics are to include:
- Determinants of Immunogenicity
- Induction of Tolerance
- Measuring and Modulating Immunogenicity
- Immunogenicity and Tolerance in Immuno-Oncology Applications
Breakfast and a box lunch will be provided to attendees, and the seminar will be followed by a networking cocktail hour.
Check back for program updates.
For more information, please contact Sarah Moniz at email@example.com.