Annie De Groot [class of] ’78 is using mathematical models and cutting-edge computer science to map the body’s response to disease. Her goal is to eradicate some of the world’s deadliest illnesses by making vaccines—and health care— available to everyone. Read the full article at Smith Alumnae Quarterly- De Groot Article.
- EpiVax and GAIA Vaccine Foundation Celebrate Women’s Achievements Throughout History and Across Nations
- Immune Engineering Cas9: Yes We Can!
- EpiVax Awarded Grant to Develop New Graves’ Disease Therapy
- The DIY Movement . . . in Cancer Vaccines
- Big Dog, Little Dog (Biologics) – Both Need Immunogenicity Risk Assessment