Annie De Groot [class of] ’78 is using mathematical models and cutting-edge computer science to map the body’s response to disease. Her goal is to eradicate some of the world’s deadliest illnesses by making vaccines—and health care— available to everyone. Read the full article at Smith Alumnae Quarterly- De Groot Article.
- Westin Immunogenicity Seminar 2018 – October 15th, 2018
- EpiVax Oncology Completes a $1.2M Bridge Financing
- EpiVax Opens New Headquarters and Celebrates 20 Years of Fearless Science
- Let’s get physical – (Biophysical properties of Mabs)
- $325K NIH Grant to EpiVax to Enable Development of Personalized Risk Assessment Tool for Enzyme Replacement Therapy in Pompe Disease